Everything Bagel & Cream Cheese Kit
Everything you need to make a dozen everything bagels and homemade cultured cream cheese all in one convenient package for the whole family. Rope, loop and boil your own bagels from scratch and followup with a schmear of homemade cream cheese to recreate an NYC classic in your very own kitchen.
Half cheese making kit and half baking kit—it’s all delicious. (Everything Bagels not your first choice? Check out our full line of Bagel Making Kits.
- Bagel Baking Mix
- Malt Powder
- Everything Spice Mix
- Baking Yeast
- Cheese Cloth
- Vegetable Rennet
Needed but not included: Milk, Cream, Egg
Storage & Care:
- All the ingredients in the kit are good for 12-18 months from shipment. Best by date is printed on the baking mix.
- Cheesecloth is reusable. Hand wash with dish soap after use and air dry.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Everything Spice Blend (Poppy, Onion, Sesame, Dried Onion, Garlic, Salt), Granulated Sugar, Malt, Coarse Salt, Yeast, Vegetable Rennet
Nutrition Facts Servings: 12, Serv. size: 1 Bagel (50g), Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (0% DV), Sodium 660mg (27% DV), Total Carb. 39g (11% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 3g, Protein 6g, Calcium (2% DV), Iron (10% DV)
Allergen Info: Contains: WHEAT
Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, milk, eggs, soy, and sulphites.
Free shipping on all orders over $75 to the contiguous United States.